Our children ... our tomorrow

Our children ... our tomorrow

Tuesday 18 April 2017

BACK FOR GOOD!

 HELLO EVERYONE!

I have been away for a LONG LONG time, phew! I am back for good and better. From now on, I will be posting on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays, working to being more focused and sourcing out opportunities for us to get involved in children advocacy activities. I want to reinstate my goal for this blog;
In my time away, I searched myself, asked the question 'Precious, what really do you want to do with your life? ' all I saw were the faces of children, I can say with all certainty, I want fight for children, scream for them, protect, advocate and be crazy for their safety, because I believe in them and I know that you reading this, do as well! Do not stop fighting!

                                                                                                                         #ourchildrenourtomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment