Our children ... our tomorrow

Our children ... our tomorrow

Monday 3 August 2015

OUR LITTLE ACT


     We all want to make a difference in our world, we want to touch lives, we want to mean something to someone, we want our stories to inspire others to do good, to do great. The times i read about Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi . . . and the likes of them, I am challenged to get up and actually DO something, at first I used to think whatever I want to do has to be some big gigantic thing, but like Mother Teresa said  "we can do no great things only small things with great love," and I believe this with all my heart. In my search to make a difference, I started this blog and  found an amazing organization -- world help bloggers (worldhelp.net/bloggers) a platform to use my voice to speak for the voiceless. it may not be so much but it is the beginning of something great. There are very many needs in our world and we all can make the difference we want to make, you just have to start somewhere.

     I will be posting various needs, sharing true stories on issues each month as my world help blogger duty, I appeal to you all to support in any way you can, by re-posting, spreading the word, any little way.

     This month August's issue is child sponsorship campaign, as I post, I look forward to getting your little act of support that will blossom to great results.

  "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
                                                                                               Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment